Public procurement is becoming subject to the increasingly intensive oversight of award procedure participants themselves and competent supervisory and inspection bodies.
FIN-servis is a serious, reliable partner maintaining an individual approach to all clients‘ needs and requirements; in particular it is a partner fostering an individual approach to each public contract.
For clients with only a superficial knowledge of how award procedures work, there is a need to make sure they have covered all the related actions and activities in the scope of an award procedure. This includ consulting related to the production of the tender dossier and the establishment of criteria for evaluation of bids. FIN-servis will provide necessary comprehensive service.
For clients who are experienced in the course of an award procedure and who have already prepared a tender dossier for a public contract (or who know exactly when, at what quality, and under what business, payment and delivery terms) and have already drawn up evaluation criteria, FIN-servis offers consulting and the handling of all other activities connected with award procedures or; if the client prefers, handling of activities and actions selected and determined by the client.
Public procurement service portfolio
Organization of activities in public procurement
- comprehensive arrangement of the full process of above-the threshold and below-the-threshold public contracts (publication at a central address, professional methodological management in the preparation of the tender dossier in accordance with the client’s requirements, publication of the tender dossier, organization of the evaluation of bids, drawing-up of all necessary documents, etc.)
- comprehensive arrangement of the whole process of other public contracts in accordance with the client’s internal regulations
- compiling, structuring and archiving of all documentation related to a public contract
Expert consulting in public procurement
- professional consulting in all areas of public procurement for above-the-threshold and below-the-threshold public contracts in accordance with Act No 40/2004 on public procurement, as amended
- up-to-date information on legislative changes in the field of public procurement
- consulting in negotiations with the Office for the Protection of Competition related to the handling of public procurement issues
Professional methodological activities
- analysis of the situation, procedures and internal regulations related to public procurement
- identification of weak points in public procurement
- drafting of remedial measures
- processing, setting and observance of methodological procedures and internal regulations for public procurement guarantees; correct advancement in the public procurement processes